Monday, October 13, 2008

~Questions answered..Silly Witch & I made a Hat~

"I've fallen and I can't get up!"
I gave this pumpkin a Witch face & painted her wood stick legs..
Her shoes are real.
She's such a hoot!
*
My pumpkin Gal needed a new hat..
So I painted this one and decorated it with some vintage trims..
*


My Fat Kitty is just an Old tin one..no she's not a real.
*

The brooms are store bought, just a few dollars each. We used metal flower/plant holders to stand them up and make them look like they are floating.. * I wish you a day filled with sunshine & smiles :-}

It's going to be 80 degrees here in Ohio today!

*******



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The floating brooms are so clever and I love the way you painted them. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful decorations! You are very talented. Every thing looks spooktacular :>)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Everything is so wonderful..m..

Jackie said...

Your yard is wonderfully decorated for Halloween. What a talent you have.

God bless.

Cottage Rose said...

I love the floating brooms what a great idea. You did a great job on fall decorating. The witch is so cute and pumpkins are adorable.

have a great week.

Hugs
Alaura

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Mary..
(((Hugz))) I was on a lil bloggy break , we had our womens retreat and my daughter came home to visit for a week. I love all your decorations gosh you are so creative. I had to redo my blog links and widgets I lost everything when blogger did an update. But I'm putting my links to friends back in order, it was quite a mess lol. Hope you are doing well and I need to email you later.

Hugz Lorie

Unknown said...

What imagination, Mary! And, everything is so playful!

KJ

Lori said...

Oh how funny and so very clever, floating broom sticks!!! Lori

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Mary! Your walkway is just adorable!! I love it! Don't understand what kind of flower holders you used tho! They really do look like they are floating!

I posted about your little Jack O'Lantern playing card man pattern tonight, then see you don't have any patterns in your store ~ might want to add one in case someone wants to purchase! :0)

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents