Thursday, July 9, 2009

~a Suprise package for Me!!~

Kitchen-Linens-Book Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise package
in the mail
with all these lovely wrapped gifts..Yippee!
It was from my sweet friend Mary of crash-n-smash
for my birthday
What a sweet thoughtful Gal Mary is..
Thanks Mary!
Look at ALL these goodies!
a fabulous Kitchen-Linens-Book
a beautiful handmade banner & card
made by her daughter Brandy of
Stamp with Brandy
a lovely silver cross on pink
pink covered button magnet
lemon candy
more yummy wrapped candy
RedRose tea bags
see this sweet beads.. they say Mary Rose!
click on the photo to get a better look.
check out this adorable handmade birdie banner & card
from Brandy..
Wow! Wow! Wow!

5 comments:

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Awww! How sweet & generous. Enjoy ... TTFN ~Marydon

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Mary! What lovely and gorgeous gifts from such sweet blogging friends. Happy Belated Birthday, too.

Have a sweet day,
becky

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you!! I have this book & I just Love it!!
Wonderful Post!!
Love,
Marilyn

Mary said...

Hello Sweet Friend, I am so glad you are enjoying all your goodies:) I am going to get Brandy to make me a bird banner...Have a lovely day.
Hugs,Me:)

Lori said...

Oh you lucky girl! I so want to get that book one day, it looks fabulous! What a perfect gift!!! Lori