Friday, February 15, 2008

~Let's "Pay It Forward"~

~Hello... Let's play "Pay it Forward"~
Here's a chance to get a surprise from me, on a surprise date, in the next 365 days.
(I'm responding to this via Deena's blog Can I Be Pretty in Pink?)
The Rules
1. Leave a comment on this post saying that you'd like to participate.
The first three people to do so will get a surprise from me.
If I don't already have your contact information, you will have to provide it so I can send your surprises. (An email addy is fine if you'd rather not give out your mailing address.)
2. If you decide to participate, you must post this on your blog and the first three people to comment will get a surprise from you sometime within the next 365 days.
This should be a lot of fun and we should meet some new people by taking part in this.

7 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love the new banner. It is so beautful...Mary

Linda said...

Great blog, I will be back

The Urban Chic said...

Oh Mary, this sounds like fun. I think I will go and post it at my blog also, since we have 365 days to do 6, if I read correctly. Love and Hugs, Pat

regina barnett said...

Love your banner.

Mary said...

Mary,

I have committed to do this also, though Deena has changed the rules a little.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend. I do hope you are feeling better.

Blessings,
Mary

Mary said...

Hi dear Mary - just wanted to let you know my 1st blog anniverary is imminent and I'm doing a little giveaway - be sure to stop by so I can add your name!!

Hope you are having a warm weekend. My week has been crazy as Bob has injured his back and is in so much pain - may be headed to the doctor tomorrow or whenever he can get an appt. So much 'stuff' going on around here - hope your life is a bit calmer.

Love and hugs - more later.
Mary.

Sharon said...

Mary.......Your play it forward is now on my blog and I think it will be a lot of fun. Would it be ok to copy your post about Amy being cancer free. Hugs.Sharon k