Tuesday, September 4, 2007

~The MIDDLE Name Game~

Middle Name Game per Carole
I was tagged by Carole of Scoundrels and Rogues for the name game.
Here are the rules for those that choose to follow them:
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name: LOUISE
L= Loyal
O= Open minded
U= Unselfish
I= Inquisitive
S= Sincere
E= Emotional

I have tagged these 6 great Gals!

5 comments:

a Bohemian Market said...

Mary Dear:
Oh, I am a frump compared to you, my Bella Mia!!!
Your name game could be made into a board game : )
You are "IT"
Take care
carole

Sweet Remembrance said...

Mary...too fun! I will post my Name Game on my blog. Have a blissful day...
Priscilla

blessings said...

No worries about the 2nd tag - when I was younger I had several middle names..."Polly nellymarie Lynn you get back here!" Some worse than others =) Blessings.. Polly (p.s. the pokemon lady has a blog!)

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Thank you so much for your kind and sweet comment on my site. love nita

Mary said...

Mary - thanks for the tag, I'll post on it soon. Hope you are feeling better by now - I'll be writing.

Yes, you should sell the patterns - they are so neat!
Hugs - Mary