Saturday, July 14, 2007

~8 Random things about me~

I have been tagged by Amy from Abundant Curiosities...

"8 Random things about me"
#1. I was a model in high school.
#2. I dislike people who take advantage of others
#3. I love watching old 30s & 40s movies
#4. I wanted to be a ballerina, a Nun, or an artist
#5. I get up about 5:30 AM
#6. I wanted to have 12 children
#7. I dislike like being the center of attention
#8. I wish I had more Grandchildren
guidelines....Players start with 8 Random Facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged write about their eight random facts on their blog.
At the end of the post, players choose eight people to be tagged
and list their names.
Ladies I have tagged :

6 comments:

Amy said...

In 7th grade I wanted to be a nun. I had two nuns in my family tree.
My husband's Aunt has 15 kids. My husband's sister has 11.
Amy

Amy said...

Your daughter Nikki looks like a sweetheart.
Amy

Amy said...

Mary,
By the way, my b-day is May 24.
Amy

The Urban Chic said...

Mary, will have to think about 8 things---love all the banners you made. I can make tags, but still not sure how to do the url thingy. Thanks for thinking of me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, This is my first time being tag! Now I need to think of eight ramdom things and share them with all of you . Oh, that shouldn't be to hard ! This should be fun.
Blessings, Shelley

Betty said...

Please forgive me...We have been gone for most of the last five weeks and just this minute after reading down your blog saw that you had tagged me for the 8 things about me.....I will still do it if it's okay.....

Thank you for thinking of me...Betty