Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Things that make me smile :-}

Things that make me smile :-} my Converse All Stars shoes.
A passion of mine is collecting vintage fabrics. Pillow ticking, barkcloth & chenille are just a few of my favorites. So when when I found these shoes years ago they made me smile.. Would you believe they are made of cotton barkcloth fabric! Dark green background with pretty peach & pink flowers. I love wearing them to flea markets searching for vintage treasures..
Do you have something that makes you smile too? I'd love t see it!
Have a happy day~Mary~

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Dear Mary~ your post has inspired me, and so if you check on my blog, you will see I have done a post on something that makes me smile :-) hugs to you!

Genevieve said...

love your shoes, how cute! I wish converse would make me a pair of red with white dots!!!!I would wear them everyday and buy 10 pairs hehe!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Looks like you could do some serious shopping in those!! Too cute!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents